iPhone 4 and 4S are widely known for its effectiveness and proficiency. In fact, there are already a lot of public fan bases for the latest and upcoming devices, this just goes to show how good and effective apple products are. And now, you can Jailbreak them as well!
The Steps To Get Started Easily
Here are the simple steps to jailbreak your iPhone 4/4S:
- Download the needed software to get started for exemple redsnow from here: http://www.iphonehacks.com/download-redsn0w
- Once you download the required files (with specification and compatibility) create a folder on your Mac or PC and put the software in it.
- Launch the software.
- Click the required arrows to go and advance, then after a few advances you will be asked to choose whether to do the modification in easy or expert mode.
Expert mode is pretty much the same as easy mode but in this mode you will be able to adjust various settings and add another option to the custom firmware.
- Now you should select the firmware by clicking browse and find the firmware on the same folder where you put the snowbreeze application, then it will automatically detect the device.
- After the customizing, you will then go to an option menu where you can choose from various options to either activate your device, add boot logos, and whatnot. (It’s up to you what you will choose)
- After choosing various options according to the device’s specifications, you can now click “Build IPSW” to create the firmware and complete the procedure.
- Put your device in Recovery mode and go to iTunes and click OK from the prompted warning message.
- Then press the shift button and click the restore button on iTunes, then browse the firmware you just created.
- Wait for iTunes to complete the procedure and done! You are now done modifying the operation’s system of your Apple product!